MaryAnna Zero has lived in Maspeth for over 60 years. Home Hunters is the oldest "realtor" firm in Maspeth for over 32 years. It specializes in sales, rentals, residential, commercial, and co-ops.
MaryAnna's Work Experience:
- Assisting both Sellers and Buyers in the sale and/or rental or
residential and commercial properties
- Serving all five boroughs and Long Island, with specialization in the
neighborhoods of Maspeth, Ridgewood, Woodside, Glendale,
and Middle Village.
- Maintaining a full-time staff of bi-lingual clerical, sale and rental
Real estate agents and Associate brokers.
- Property Management of commercial and multi-unit residential property ; Rent
collection to daily Tenant relations
- Management of REO portfolios for Greenpoint Savings and Maspeth Federal Savings Banks
- prepared Cost to cure reports
including analysis and pre-foreclosure projections, violation
search, and property condition reports
Professional and Community Memberships:
Island Board of Realtors
- Board Member of Community Board 5
- Maspeth Town Hall Board of directors
- Board Member of the Greater Ridgewood
Historical Restoration Society
- Member of the Maspeth Chamber of
Commerce, President 1997 to 2003
- Member of the Board of Advisors for Assemblywoman Margaret Markey
- Member of Maspeth Kiwanis, serving as
director, President in 2004
- Past President of Western Queens Chapter of Long Island Board of Realtors
- Past President of Queens
Real Estate Board
- Past Secretary
of Queens Real Estate Board
- Past member of the Maspeth Lions Club, served as Secretary in 1992 and 1993
MarryAnna has received achievement awards such as:
- The Women of Distinction Award from Assemblywoman Margaret Markey (2005)
- The Distinguished Community Service Award from the Long Island Board of Realtors(1997)
- The Kiwanis Hixson Award.
MaryAnna's Community Activities:
- Assist in the delivery of holiday meals to home bound
– Transportation volunteer in conjunction with Maspeth Lions Club
the Board of Advisors for Assemblywoman Marge Markey for the following:
- Beautification for the Long Island Expressway (Maspeth Section) Restoration
of Grand Avenue
in Maspeth Queens
- Coordinator of the Annual Maspeth Kiwanis Fundraising Flea Market
June 12, 2015- NY Hall of Science
On Monday June, 8th 2015 Maryanna was at the New York Hall of Science and she was presented with a certificate by Borough President Melinda Katz for 10 years of volunteering for community service on Community Board 5.
May 31, 2015 - Where was MaryAnna this weekend?
Doing double duty donating her time to the Maspeth Kiwanis Club at the Gran Avenue Street Fair!
Maryanna has been named a marshal for the 2013 Maspeth Memorial Day Parade!! Check it out!